Serving our Communities Since 1993
This Organization shall be known as the Georgia Coroners Association.
The purposes for which this organization has been formed are:
- To secure a closer official and personal relationship among Coroners and Deputy Coroners.
- To secure unity of action in matter’s relating to the Coroner’s duties.
- To elevate the standards of the Office of Coroner in each county.
- To promote the adoption of more scientific methods for detection of crime.
- To recommend desirable changes in the present state statues relating to the duties of the Office of Coroner and to promote legislation which is deemed desirable.
- To foster good cooperation between Coroners and other Law Enforcement Officials.
- To promote a better understanding with the public respecting the nature of services rendered by Coroners of the State of Georgia.
Georgia Public Safety Training Center (GPSTC)
Are you due for your re-certification? Use the buttons below to see your GPSTC classes that are available to you!